How can PaperFree help you improve the way you find, share and secure documents and information?
PaperFree offers M-Files information management solutions to improve and simplify how businesses manage documents and other information in order to become more productive, more efficient and stay compliant. M-Files leverages a metadata-approach to eliminate information silos and provide quick and easy access to the right content from any core business system and device.
What is metadata?
The metadata approach organizes information by what it is versus where it’s stored, so organizations can simplify the ability to search, retrieve, process and archive documents, which in turn improves productivity, enhances employee collaboration and speeds up the decision making process.
When compared to traditional folder-based approaches, metadata-driven search provides a vastly superior alternative to traditional folders by presenting content in “dynamic views” that are generated from metadata based on the context or need. In this way, a unique document can be found in different “locations” with no duplication of data.
M-Files helps businesses succeed in today’s fast-paced and information-intensive environment by improving efficiency and maximizing the reusability of information. Because of M-Files’ unique metadata-driven architecture, you can find the right document instantly with a simple keyword search -- a much faster and more effective means for locating information than navigating through complex and confusing network folders.
In addition, check-out and check-in features eliminate the problems of data loss and ”version creep” that can result when simultaneous changes to documents are made by multiple users.
With cloud, on-premises, and hybrid options, M-Files is easy to deploy and implement. In a short period of time, you can begin reaping the benefits of effective information and process management, and avoid the chaos and confusion of the network folder approach.
From advanced reporting features and mobile document access, to the ability to seamlessly integrate with existing CRM and ERP systems, M-Files provides a flexible platform that supports a wide-range of business needs and requirements.
- White Paper - The Business Case for ECM
- White Paper - How to Streamline Your Business Processes Using Document Management
Quick & Easy Access to Information
- Find documents, related customers and projects easily and within seconds
- Quick search: find files based on their data classification, metadata attributes and content
- Publish certain documents specifically to customers and partners
Controlled Editing of Documents
- Prevent simultaneous changes with check-in and check-out functionality
- Automatic version history: restore previous versions or compare changes with previous versions
- Change log and audit trail: always be able to see who has made edits and changes
- Manage document processes easily with workflows and assignments
- Control data visibility; hide and protect sensitive documents while maintaining a single storage location
- Simple and configurable permission settings reduce the risk of human error
- Windows Active Directory authentication
- Encrypted connections
- Automated backups of all data
Ease of Use, Anywhere
- Familiar Windows user interface: “Open” and “Save” functions
- Web access and mobile document management capabilities
- View, create, edit, and store documents in offline mode, with automatic synchronization once re-connected
Integrate with Existing Systems
- Seamless integration into Windows
- Support for all file formats (Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, etc.)
- Direct integration with all modern CRM and ERP systems and other database systems
- Import e-mail messages from your email server
Get in Touch with PaperFree
1-888-726-7730 • firstname.lastname@example.org